French Toast sticks recipe with step-wise pictures. French toast sticks is a delicious and perfect breakfast recipe that can be prepared easily at home. This sticks is handy as you can pack it as travel food and healthy as it is made of whole wheat bread. It is hold-able and makes a perfect French toast snack in evening. You can serve it dipping in honey or chocolate syrup.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- apple cinnamon roll ups
- bread upma
- garlic bread toast
- banana french bread toast
- bread custard pudding
Total time required : 20 minutes
No. Of serving : 3-4
- Bread slices – 5
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Custard powder – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Take milk in a mixing bowl, add custard powder to it and mix well without lumps. Keep aside.
2. In flat plate, mix together sugar and Cinnamon. Keep aside. I did not add Cinnamon powder.
3. Take bread slices and cut into 4 sticks lengthwise. Heat a pan adding butter.
4. Roll the bread slices in custard mixture and place it in pan. Toast in medium flame until it turns golden turning on both sides.
5. Once done, transfer the toasted sticks to sugar mixture and roll it well so that sugar gets well coated.
6. The tasty French toast sticks is ready.
7. Arrange it serving plate and serve with honey or your favorite syrup.