Garlic paneer recipe with step-wise pictures. Garlic paneer is a tasty starter recipe prepared in less than 15 minutes. It is easy to prepare and makes a great starter for any occasions at home. This garlic paneer tikka can also be served as evening snack inserting it in skewers along with cubed capsicum.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- paneer pepper fry
- paneer butter masala
- kadai paneer masala
- paneer biryani
- matar panner recipe
- paneer egg bhurji
- paneer sandwich
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Paneer – 200 gms
- Garlic – 10 pods
- Dry red chilli – 4
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Onion – 1
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Oil / butter – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
1. Thaw the paneer to room temperature. Cut into small cubes and keep aside.
2. Take garlic pods, sugar, vinegar, salt and dry red chilli (removing seeds inside) to the blender. Grind everything into smooth paste adding little water.
3. Heat a pan with oil or butter. Add Cumin seeds, once it splutters add chopped onion and saute until translucent.
4. Now add the grounded garlic chilli paste to it and saute well until raw smell goes.
5. Once everything is combined and oil starts separating, add paneer cubes. Saute for 2-3 minutes in medium flame until paneer gets coated with masala.
6. Garnish with Coriander leaves and remove from flame.
7. Serve hot and enjoy.