Grape juice is a simple, easy and quick homemade fruit juice. This requires less ingredients and free from preservatives and artificial flavors. I have made with seedless red grapes. This is best drink to enjoy in this summer and my favorite fruit juice.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Green grapes juice
- Dragon fruit juice
- Orange juice
- Papaya juice
- Tomato juice
- Guava juice
- Coriander juice
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. Of serving : 4
- Red grapes – 3 cups
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Ice cubes – as required
1. Rinse the grapes well in water and add it to blender.
2. Add sugar and water to it and blend together until smooth.
3. Now strain the juice using strainer. Discard the waste.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice to the grape juice and mix with a spoon.
5. Pour into serving glass and add ice cubes.
6. Enjoy it as healthy morning drink.