Grapes are packed with antioxidants and promote heart health. Grapes can be given as smoothie to babies from 8 months. I have made this smoothie little tangy and sweet. My baby girl enjoyed the new tastes combined and I gave her as grapes introductory food. I have included the skin as it has higher concentration of nutrients.
- Red grapes (seedless) – 10
- Apple slices – 5
- Raisins – 6
- Mint leaves – 5
- Dry fruits Powder – 3 tsp
- Wash grapes and apple. Peel the skin of apple and cut into slices.
- Soak raisins in water for few minutes.
- Transfer all the ingredients to a blender and blend everything together.
- No need to add water. Basil leaves can be added instead of mint leaves.
- Nuts can be dry roasted and added directly instead of powder.