I am again posting a simple raita recipe with green grapes. The raita is little sweet and spicy. This raita goes well with biryani, pulao or chapathi. I like to eat this sweet raita as such. It is tasty and healthy. If are looking for a raita recipe, then refer my chutney raita too that I have posted yesterday.
- Curd – 1 cup
- Green grapes – 1/3 cup
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 5
- Red chilli – 2
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – as required
1. Wash and cut the grapes into two halves. Keep aside.
2. Take thick curd in a bowl, add salt and sugar to it. Mix well.
3. Heat a pan with oil and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
4. Once it splutters add red chilli and crushed curry leaves.
5. Add this tempering to the curd along the grapes.
6. Mix gently with a spoon and serve.