Green peas paratha recipe with step-wise pictures. Green peas paratha is a healthy breakfast and dinner recipes. The green peas is stuffed inside paratha and cooked. This is easy to make and will be filling to the stomach. I have prepared for dinner in a hurry and you would be knowing it by looking at the shape of paratha.
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Salt – as required
- Oil – 1 tsp + as needed for cooking
- Frozen peas – 1 cup
- Green chilli – 1
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
1. Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl, add salt and a tsp of oil and mix.
2. Add water little by little and knead into smooth dough. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, pressure cook peas for 3-4 whistles. Drain water completely and add to mixer.
4. Add the remaining ingredients under “to grind” into the mixer and grind into thick paste without adding water.
5. Take small ball out of dough and roll into thick circle. Keep a tblspn of peas mixture at centre and close edges to cover the filling.
6. Roll into thick paratha dusting the flour and repeat for remaining dough.
7. Heat tawa and cook the paratha on both sides until brown spots appear. Drizzle oil on sides.
8. The healthy peas paratha is ready.