Homemade Chocolate milk is a creamy, tasty and simple drink that can be prepared easily at home. This homemade chocolate milk is great alternative to a boring regular milk. You can make your kids happy making this at home instead of getting store bought mixes. This yummy chocolate milk requires only 4 ingredients and just 2 minutes.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Bourbon chocolate milkshake
- Banana Chocolate shake
- Paan Gulkand shots
- Cold coffee
- Pista falooda
- Mango iced tea
- Strawberry Lemonade
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Milk – 3 cups
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Salt – pinch
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp (optional)
1. Take milk in a blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend together to combine.
2. Pour into serving glass. Add some grated chocolates on top or dust chocolate powder.
3. Serve immediately and enjoy.
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE MILK POWDER:
1. You can also mix together each 2 tbsp of cocoa powder, powdered sugar and milk powder. This is homemade chocolate milk powder.
2. Store into airtight container and mix a tbsp of chocolate milk powder to water or milk without lumps whenever needed.
3. Enjoy it hot or cold.