Hot chocolate recipe with step-wise pictures. Hot chocolate is prepared quickly in microwave is a perfect way to start a day and perfect way to use remaining few teaspoons of cocoa powder. This gives the exact taste of chocolate drink and making it with cocoa is not only delicious but also prepared in less than two minutes. This is simple version and you can also have it adding chocolate chips.
- Milk – 2 cups + 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Cocoa powder – 2 tsp
1. Take a microwave safe tall cup, add cocoa powder and sugar to it.
2. Add 2 tbsp of milk and mix with spoon without lumps.
3. Pour the remaining milk until it reaches top of the cup. Do not overflow and stir to combine.
4. Keep it in microwave high for one minute and stir well. Again microwave for another 40 seconds or until it starts to boil.
5. Enjoy your cup of hot chocolate.
- Pour milk according to your size of cup. I have mentioned 2 cups of milk as my cup holds that quantity.
- Add cinnamon stick and cardamom for flavored drink.