Peanut butter is a yummy, delicious and creamy spread recipe. This homemade peanut butter can also be used to prepare many desserts. This is best alternative and healthy than store bought peanut butter. There is many variations made by adding cinnamon or chocolate or cocoa powder. This is basic peanut butter recipe and any variations can be prepared as per your choice by adding the ingredients to the same recipe.
You can add this peanut butter to any breakfast smoothie or to desserts, spread it on breads, make cookies and cakes in peanut butter taste. Have a look at similar recipes:
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 1/2 cup
- Peanuts – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Salt – pinch
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
1. I have taken roasted peanuts that I had already. If using whole peanuts then dry roast the peanuts until it browned.
2. Once it cools, rub the peanuts with palm and remove the skin.
3. Now add the peanuts to the blender and grind into powder.
4. Scrape the sides and add honey and salt to the blender. Pulse again for 2-3 minutes until the texture changes and everything comes together.
5. Add oil and continue grinding again for few minutes until it becomes like a paste. The peanut will start releasing oil and the mixture will become smooth and creamy in flowing consistency.
6. The healthy peanut butter is ready. Store in airtight container and refrigerate it.
7. Spread it on bread slices and enjoy.
PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH BISCUITS:
I have spread the prepared peanut butter on milk biscuits, closed with plain biscuits, refrigerated for 15 minutes to prepare this yummy peanut butter sandwich cream biscuits which got over in a minute.
Peanut butter stays good for a month if refrigerated.