Indian style egg noodles recipe with step-wise pictures. Indian style egg noodles is a simple, easy to make noodles recipe in Indian style adding onion and tomato. I haven’t added any vegetables and prepared it in simple version. This style of egg noodles is my favorite recipe and I love to eat it with egg fry or mayonnaise.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 20 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Hakka noodles – 2 cups
- Eggs – 3
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Garlic – 10 pods
- Red chilli – 3
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp + 1 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Boil water adding a tsp of oil and little salt. Once it comes to boil, add hakka noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft.
2. Drain water and wash noodles adding cold water to separate it. Keep aside.
3. Take half onion, tomato, garlic and red chilli in a mixer. Add little water and grind together into smooth paste.
4. Heat a pan adding oil and mustard seeds. Once it splutters, add chopped onion and saute until translucent.
5. Now add the grounded paste to it and cook in medium flame until raw smell goes.
6. Break eggs and add to it along with required salt and pepper powder. Scramble the eggs and add the cooked noodles to it.
7. Mix well and toss for 2-3 minutes in low flame until everything is combined well.
8. Switch off the flame and add some Coriander leaves.
9. The tasty Indian style egg noodles is ready. Serve hot with mushroom fry or mayonnaise.