Instant Sweet paniyaram recipe with step-wise pictures and video recipe. Instant Sweet paniyaram is a healthy, tasty south Indian snack recipe prepared with idli batter. This can also be had as breakfast or as festive recipe. It is prepared with idli batter, coconut and jaggery as main ingredients. I had a cup of leftover dosa batter so tried this chettinad sweet paniyaram that came out too good.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- oats apple paniyaram
- cucumber ragi paniyaram
- brown rice appam
- rava appam
- coconut milk appam
- carrot paniyaram
I have uploaded the video recipe of sweet paniyaram below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 20 minutes
No. Of serving : 13 paniyarams
- Dosa batter – 1 cup
- Rava – 4 tbsp
- Jaggery – 1/3 cup
- Grated coconut – 3 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – pinch
- Water – as required
- Oil – as required
1. Take dosa batter in a mixing bowl, add rava, powdered jaggery, coconut, salt, cardamom powder to it.
2. Add required water and mix well with a ladle into thick batter. Keep aside for 5 minutes and mix again.
3. Add little water if required to adjust the consistency. Heat paniyaram pan and add oil to all holes.
4. Once hot, pour batter into all the holes and cover cook with a lid in low flame.
5. Once cooked, flip to the other side gently with a spoon and cook until golden.
6. Remove from pan and arrange in a plate. Serve hot and enjoy.