Lime Popsicles recipe with step-wise pictures. Kiwi is one of the healthy fruits loaded with antioxidants. It is good to eat it summers. Kiwi can be taken as such or as a milkshake. Kiwi when combined with lemon juice gives a wonderful taste. You can make this by blending the kiwi into puree before freezing.
I didn’t puree it and added as such as pieces to the lemon juice to make popsicles. I have also added glazed sweet cherries to make it tastier and colorful. Do try this popsicle recipe in this summer and enjoy.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Freezing time : 5 hours
No. Of serving : 3-4
- Water – 2 cups
- Lemon – 1
- Kiwi – 1
- Glazed cherries – 10
- Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Salt – pinch
1. Wash and peel the skin of kiwi. Cut into thin circles. Cut lemon into two halves. Slice the cherries into small pieces.
2. Take water in a wide bowl and squeeze lemon juice to it. Add sugar and salt and mix well with a spoon until the sugar dissolves.
3. Filter to remove lemon seeds. Take a popsicle mould or shots glass, add sliced cherries.
4. Pour the prepared lemonade to the moulds and add the kiwi slices to each moulds.
5. Freeze for an hour and place the ice cream stick to the moulds. Continue freezing for 5 hours or until it becomes firm.
6. For demoulding popsicle, show the mould under running water for a minute and remove gently.
7. Enjoy this kiwi, cherry and lime popsicles and beat the heat.