Hi friends, I am here today with a wonderful event announcement. I am excited to host “116th my legume love affair” event for the first time. Let me give you a short introduction about this event. This great culinary event is started by Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook in 2008 and hosted by Lisa Turner of Lisa’s Kitchen from 2013. This is a monthly event where you can find many interesting and healthy recipes from various bloggers. You can also checkout details of this legume love affair events here : MY LEGUME LOVE AFFAIR.
Thank you for the opportunity Lisa. And special thanks to Sowmya of Tumastonguetreats who introduced me to this awesome event.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN EVENT:
- Prepare any vegetarian dish like main course, side dish, desserts, appetizers or snacks with legume as key ingredient and link to the event using the linky tool below.
- The event runs the whole of February and only one post per person allowed. The roundup post of included recipes will be published in March.
- Recipes from archives are accepted if reposted and updated.
- Present your recipe, link to my event announcement page (this page), My legume love affair page, Susan’s page and to Lisa’s page.
- Use the below linky tool to link your recipe :
Come on….Looking forward for your wonderful and interesting recipes for the event.