Mango milkshake is a delicious and tempting summer drink that is thick and creamy. I love to eat a glass of fruit milkshake for my breakfast. As soon as the mango season comes I get plenty of fresh mangoes from farms near to my mom’s house. This milkshake just tastes like a ice cream. Are you worried about the calories and fat content. No worries this recipe has low fat and low calories than the normal milkshake.
I have made it with skimmed milk and no added sugar. Dates syrup is added as a sweetener. You can also make it with nuts milk for a complete vegan version. It is very filling and keeps you energetic throughout the day.
If you are not a calorie watcher like me and wanted to be richer then add nuts and a scoop of ice cream while blending. It is very good drink for kids after school.
You may also like other mango recipes here:
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Mango – 2
- Skim milk – 1/2 cup
- Ice cubes – 10
- Dates syrup / honey – 2 tbsp
1. Wash the mangoes, remove skin and cut the mango into slices.
2. Add it to blender along with other ingredients and blend into smooth and creamy.
3. Add little water if you feel it is thick. Pour into serving glass and add some pieces of mango on top.
4. Serve and enjoy this delicious drink.