Mango strawberry salad recipe. Salad is an integral recipe in this hot summer. The bowl of fruit salad with mango, strawberry and chat masala is refreshing, healthy and delicious. The chat masala pairs well with the fruits added giving a spicy touch to the sweet fruit salad.
This salad is sweet, spicy as well as tangy. You can make this delicious salad in two minutes. Boiled peanuts, chickpeas and fine chopped tomatoes can also be added to this salad.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Mango cucumber salsa
- Mixed fruits salad with vanilla yogurt
- Papaya fruit salad
- Dragon fruit smoothie bowl
Total time required : 3 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Mango – 2
- Strawberry – 10
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp chopped
- Onion – 1/2 finely chopped
- Chat masala – 2 tsp
- Salt – pinch
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
1. Take a wide mixing bowl, add chopped mango cubes and chopped strawberries to it.
2. Add the other remaining ingredients and mix with a spoon.
3. Transfer to serving bowl and enjoy. You can also refrigerate before serving.
4. The delicious mango chaat salad is ready.