Mango banana smoothie is a rich, thick, creamy and heavenly drink to enjoy in summers. It is completely filling so makes a perfect breakfast, but also serves well as an snack throughout the day. You can also enjoy this as a frozen dessert. This smoothie is a best way to enjoy fruits in summer in different forms.
I have added pepper to the smoothie to make it mildly spicy. This smoothie is sweet, minty, refreshing and 100% healthy as it do not contain any sugars or artificial sweeteners.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Dragon fruit smoothie bowl
- Peanut butter banana oatmeal smoothie
- Chikoo milkshake
- Apple honey milkshake
- Dried fig banana milkshake
- Strawberry blueberry milkshake
- Gulkand banana milkshake
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Mangoes – 2
- Banana – 1
- Honey – 2 tsp
- Curd / yogurt – 1/4 cup
- Mint leaves – 6 (optional)
- Pepper – 4 (optional)
- Ice cubes – 5
1. Wash, peel the skin and roughly chop the mangoes. Add it to a blender.
2. Combine all the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until thick and creamy.
3. Add more curd for thinner consistency. Pour into serving glass and enjoy.
- Adding mint leaves and pepper to this smoothie is optional. But when added gives their dominant taste and flavor to the smoothie making it delicious.
- You can also add boiled and cooled milk or fruit juices instead of yogurt.