Mango cucumber salsa is a fresh, light and healthy salad recipe. This is mildly sweet and sour and can be had as healthy breakfast or as topping. This simple salsa takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. The summer here demands me to try refreshing and cooling dishes everyday. I got some fresh mangoes and cucumbers in market and wanted to try a healthy salad. This is perfect recipe for this summer.
Red onions are added to this recipe but I have skipped it as shravanthi hates onion. You can add any additional fruits of your choice. You can also pulse it for serving as topping to chips.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Mangoes – 2 medium size
- Cucumber – 1
- Coriander leaves – 3 tbsp chopped
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 8
- Lemon – 1/2
- Salt – pinch
- Mint leaves – for garnishing
- Cherries – for garnishing
1. Wash and peel the skin of mangoes and cucumber. Remove the seeds and slice into small squares.
2. Take the sliced mangoes and cucumber in a mixing bowl.
3. Add crushed pepper, salt, honey to it and squeeze the lemon juice.
4. Toss it to combine and transfer into serving bowl.
5. Garnish with some mint leaves and cherries. You can also refrigerate for an hour.
6. Serve and enjoy.