Mango custard is an easy, creamy, delicious dessert. It is very quick and simple recipe that can be prepared for any party or occasions. If you like custard pudding then this is a must try recipe to enjoy your favorite custard in mango flavor. It is prepared with milk, custard powder, sugar and mango puree. It is perfect way to end your meal and surprise your kids with this mangolicious dessert.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Vanilla custard recipe
- Chocolate custard pudding
- Mango mastani
- Banana custard
- Tiramisu with custard powder
- Caramel custard
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Milk – 3 cups
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Custard powder – 2 tsp
- Mango – 1
- Mango essence – 1 tsp (optional)
1. Wash the mango, remove skin and puree the mango pulp. Keep aside.
2. Boil milk in a pan. Once it comes to boil, reduce the flame. Add sugar to it and mix well.
3. Take custard powder in a bowl, pour some warm milk and mix without lumps.
4. Pour the prepared custard into the boiling milk and keep stirring in low flame until it becomes thick.
5. Add mango puree and mango essence to it. Mix until combined and remove from flame.
6. Allow it to cool and transfer into serving bowl. Add tutti frutti on top and refrigerate it for an hour.
7. Add fruit slices of your choice to make it rich and healthy.
8. Serve chilled and enjoy.