Mango iced tea recipe with step-wise pictures. Mango iced tea is a refreshing and delicious drink that is prefect for summer. Iced tea with mango takes the taste to next level and definitely a wining combination. The tea is both sweet and tangy. This is a must try recipe in this mango season. As like the past year, I have planned to post many mango recipes as possible before the season ends.
If you like mangoes and wanted to try different recipes using it then have to look at my collection of mango recipes.
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 4
- Mangoes – 3
- Water – 4 cups
- Tea leaves – 2 tsp
- Honey – 5 tbsp
- Lemon – 1
- Mint leaves – for garnishing
- Ice cubes – as required
1. Boil water in a pan. Once it comes to boil, add tea leaves and boil for 2 minutes in low flame.
2. Remove from flame and allow it to cool completely.
3. Wash the mangoes and cut into slices. Add it to a blender along with honey.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice and strain the tea to blender.
5. Add some ice cubes and blend everything until smooth.
6. Pour into serving glass, garnish with mint leaves and ice cubes.
7. Enjoy this refreshing drink and beat the heat.
- You can also add sugar according to your taste.
- Instead of blending together, you can also mix cooled tea and mango puree.