Mango mastani is a special and heavenly dessert drink that is very famous in Pune. It is rich mango milkshake served with a scoop of ice cream and lots of chopped nuts. The mastani drink is delicious, completely filling and refreshing. There are many variations in making this shake. It is usually garnished with nuts, glazed cherries, tutti fruity, fruit slices and scoop of vanilla or mango flavored ice cream. I have added colored coconut flakes and that adds to the taste. This is a must try recipe in this mango season.
You can also find other mango recipes here:
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 3-4
- Mango – 2
- Milk – 1 and 1/2 cups
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Chopped nuts – 2 tbsp
- Tutti fruity – 2 tsp
- Coconut flakes – 2 tsp (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
1. Wash the mangoes, cut the mango into cubes and add to blender.
2. Add sugar and milk to the blender and blend everything into thick puree.
3. Pour into tall serving glass up to 3/4th and add scoop of ice cream on top.
4. Garnish with chopped nuts, coconut flakes and tutti fruity (I didn’t add).
5. The mango mastani is ready.
Serve it chilled and enjoy this mangolicious dessert drink.