This salad can be given to babies from 7th month after introducing yogurt. This is also a good option to introduce green beans to the baby. Calcium, vitamin A and manganese are found in abundance in just one cup of green beans.
- Green beans – 5
- Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves – 5
- Wash, cut the beans into pieces and steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the steamed beans, yogurt and mint leaves into blender and puree.
- Serve immediately to babies.
- This has to given after introducing yogurt separately.
- Can be served chill or warm.