Fruits salad is a must needed recipe for this season. The spring is a pleasant season when the flowers bloom everywhere, trees are washed in rain, and it looks colorful everywhere in green. I just love this season and the thought made me try a colorful fruit salad flavored with vanilla. The fruits I have added is apple, papaya, green grapes, pomegranate and dates. You can choose any of your favorite fruits and seasonal fruits like mango. Oh I have missed adding mangoes.
Here is the video recipe for this delightful fruit salad below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving : one bowl of salad
- Apple – 1
- Green grapes – 1 cup
- Chopped dates – 1 cup
- Pomegranate – 1/2 cup
- Papaya – 1/2 cup
- Thick curd / yogurt – 5 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Honey – 2 tbsp
1. Wash the fruits well, remove seeds and cut into cubes. Take all the fruits in a wide bowl.
2. In another bowl, take curd or yogurt. Add vanilla essence and honey to it and mix well.
3. Pour this curd into the bowl with fruits and mix with a spoon.
4. The yummy, healthy mixed fruits salad is ready.
5. Serve this immediately and enjoy.