Mooli jowar ki roti recipe with step-wise pictures. Mooli jowar ki roti / mulangi kambu roti is a healthy, wholesome breakfast recipe that is also diabetic friendly. This roti is soft, tasty and controls sugar levels. The radish which is high in water content makes it healthier. This can served with curd or kurma.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 20 minutes
No. Of serving : 4
- Radish – 1
- Jowar flour – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Oil – as required
- Water – as required
1. Wash radish, slightly peel the skin and grate it. Take the grated radish in a mixing bowl, add jowar flour, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder and required salt to it.
2. Mix everything and add very little hot water. Knead into soft dough and keep covered for 5 minutes.
3. Knead it again and divide into small balls. Flatten the ball into thin circle placing it above butter paper and using a rolling pin. The dough will be sticky so add little flour while flattening. You can also flatten with hands like making adai.
4. Heat a griddle, drizzle little oil and place the roti above it along with butter paper. Carefully remove the butter paper and cook roti in medium flame on both sides.
5. Remove from griddle and serve hot with curd or kurma.
The healthy and tasty mooli jowar ki roti ready.