Oats ladoo is one of the healthy, easy and delicious ladoo recipes prepared with instant oats, jaggery, coconut and nuts as the main ingredients and packed with goodness of all these ingredients. This is perfect snack for the kids in the evening. This can be prepared for any festival or during fasting days.
You can add sugar or jaggery as sweetener. I have sprinkled little water to make ladoos hold it’s shape. You can add warm milk or ghee.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 10
- Instant oats – 1 cup
- Jaggery – 3/4 cup
- Cardamom – 3
- Coconut grated – 1/4 cup
- Cashews – 10
- Raisins – 10
- Ghee – 2 tsp
1. Dry roast oats in medium flame without changing color for 2-3 minutes. Once done, allow it to cool.
2. Fry Cashews and raisins in ghee until golden and keep aside.
3. Add it to mixer along with jaggery and cardamom. Grind everything into fine powder.
4. Transfer the grounded mixture into a wide bowl, add coconut and nuts fried in ghee. Mix everything together with a spoon.
5. Now add melted ghee, warm milk or warm water little by little and make ladoos with small amount of the mixture.
6. Repeat for the whole mixture. I have sprinkled water and made into shape.
7. Garnish with Cashews on top and serve.
8. The delicious oats coconut ladoo is ready.
The ladoo can be stored in airtight container for about 10 days if made adding ghee. If using milk then complete it within 2 days.