Paneer egg bhurji recipe with step-wise pictures and video recipe. Paneer egg bhurji is a simple, easy to make side dish that goes well for rice or chapatti. This can also be had as filling for bread sandwich. This bhurji is completely filling and tasty.
You may also like similar recipes here:
I have uploaded the video recipe of paneer egg bhurji below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Paneer – 1 cup crumbled
- Eggs – 2
- Onion – 1
- Green chilli – 2
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Salt – as required
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
1. Thaw paneer to room temperature and crumble it. Keep aside.
2. Heat a pan adding oil, add mustard seeds to it. Once it splutters, add slitted green chilli, chopped onion and curry leaves.
3. Saute until it becomes translucent. Add crumbled paneer to it and saute for a minute.
4. Now break eggs and add to it. Add required salt, turmeric powder and pepper powder.
5. Mix and scramble for 2-3 minutes in medium flame until it gets cooked.
6. Garnish with Coriander leaves and serve hot.
7. The tasty paneer egg bhurji is ready.