Paneer ladoo / malai peda recipe with step-wise pictures and video recipe. This paneer ladoo and peda is a simple, delicious and melt in mouth dessert with grainy texture. It is prepared with minimal ingredients and tastes rich. I have prepared this all time favorite dessert for our anniversary. You can make this with homemade or store bought paneer. I have rolled some mixture into balls and made peda with the remaining. Do try this and you will definitely do it again.
You may also like similar recipes here:
I have uploaded the video recipe of paneer ladoo and peda below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 3-4
- Paneer crumbled – 2 cups
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Saffron – generous pinch
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Ghee – 1/2 tsp
- Rose water – 2 tsp
1. Thaw the paneer to room temperature and crumble it well using hands. Transfer the crumbled paneer to the mixie.
2. Add saffron, cardamom powder, sugar and water to it. Grind everything together into smooth paste.
3. Heat a pan adding ghee, pour the grounded paneer mixture and cook in completely low flame.
4. Add rose water and keep stirring continously until it everything comes together into a whole mass.
5. Allow it to cool a bit and transfer into a plate. Grease hands with little ghee and knead the paneer mixture into smooth dough without cracks.
6. You can take a small portion out of dough, roll into balls to make ladoos. You can make pedas, by rolling the dough flat using rolling pin and cut into desired shape.
7. The delicious paneer ladoo and paneer peda is ready. Enjoy this dessert for any occasions.