Paneer sandwich is an easy, tasty breakfast recipe. The paneer bhurji is prepared and placed between bread toast. It is kids friendly recipe and can be served as evening snacks that makes a perfect school snack box recipe. This can be served with mayonnaise or ketchup.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- sweet corn sandwich
- vegetable toasted sandwich
- banana custard french toast
- garlic bread toast
- apple cinnamon sweet bread rolls
I have uploaded the video recipe of paneer sandwich recipe below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Bread slices – 6
- Paneer crumbled – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Coconut oil – 1 tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup – 3 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Once it splutters, add finely chopped onion.
2. Saute until translucent. Add ginger garlic paste and saute until raw smell goes.
3. Add finely chopped tomato and cook until soft. Pour very little water and add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder and required salt.
4. Mix well and cook until raw smell of masala goes. Add crumbled paneer to it and mix well.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes until everything is combined well. Once done, remove from flame and keep aside.
6. Now heat a frying pan, add little butter and toast bread slices on both sides until it turns slightly brown.
7. For assembling, take a bread slice, spread tomato ketchup. Place the paneer filling such that it covers the bread slices and keep another toasted bread slice on top.
8. Repeat for remaining bread slices.
9. The tasty paneer sandwich is ready.