You all know I am posting weight loss recipes for this week. Salad which is highly healthy is very good for weight loss. So I thought of including my favorite fruit papaya in the form of salad. This can be had as healthy breakfast or evening snacks. The combination of different fruits added makes it more nutritious and tasty. Let’s see how to make a simple fruit salad.
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Papaya – 1 medium size
- Cucumber – 1 medium size
- Green grapes – 1 cup
- Pepper seeds – 10
- Honey – 2 tsp
- Lemon – 1/2
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
1. Wash all the fruits. Peel the skin and remove seeds of papaya and cucumber.
2. Cut both fruits into small cubes. Take it in a mixing bowl, add green grapes to it.
3. Crush the pepper coarsely in mortar using a pestle. Add it to the fruits in bowl along with salt.
4. Add honey, olive oil and squeeze lemon juice on top. Toss everything or mix gently without spoon.
5. Transfer into serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
The delicious papaya salad is ready and best to have in morning.