Papaya milkshake recipe with step-wise pictures. Papaya milkshake is a healthy, refreshing breakfast drink. This is also a best way to use over-ripen papaya. Papaya is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. This milkshake is completely filling and keep you energetic throughout the day. I have not added ice cream to it, if you like you can add a scoop of vanilla ice cream before serving.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- mango milkshake
- sharjah shake
- chikoo milkshake
- dates milkshake
- apple honey milkshake
- strawberry blueberry milkshake
- gulkand banana milkshake
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Papaya – 2 cups
- Coconut milk – 1 and 1/2 cups
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Pepper powder – pinch
1. Wash papaya, peel the skin, remove seeds and cut into cubes.
2. Add the papaya cubes to blender along with honey and coconut milk. Blend everything until smooth.
3. Pour into serving glass, sprinkle pepper powder on top and serve.
4. The healthy papaya milkshake is ready.