Papaya can be given from 7 months and they are useful in relieving constipation (but do take care, as too much papaya may lead to a bout of diarrhea). Papayas are well known for their anti-inflammatory property and they also help strengthen the immune system, making them a natural way to protect your baby against colds and other infections.
- Simply slice the fruit in half lengthwise, then scoop out the seeds.
- Cut the fruit into pieces and steam for 10 minutes
- Then use a spoon and mash (or pureed in a blender) and serve to your little one.
- Always check for allergy reaction and follow three days rule before introducing new food.
- Introduce one new food at a time.
- Sterilize the bowl and spoon before feeding baby.