A healthy filling smoothie again. Preparing a healthy quick breakfast for people at home before leaving for work is such a hectic task. This smoothie makes a complete breakfast with minimum ingredients in less than 2 minutes. It is rich in protein, rich in vitamins, rich in fiber and rich in taste. This can be had as breakfast smoothie or snack throughout the day. A tsp of cocoa powder can be added to this to make chocolate banana smoothie for kids.
Total time required : 2 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Banana – 2
- Peanut butter – 1/2 cup
- Instant oats – 1 cup
- Milk – 2 cups
- Yogurt – 2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
- Palm sugar – 2 tsp
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend in high speed for a minute until creamy and smooth.
2. Pour into serving glass and add fruits or nuts on top.
3. Serve immediately and enjoy with a spoon.
- Adjust the consistency with milk. For a vegan version, add coconut milk or soy milk.
- Add ice cubes for a thicker smoothie.
- I have added peanut butter chips that is semi sweetened. Adjust the sweetness according to your taste.