Plum, Pear and Banana can be introduced at the age of 6 months and all three fruits contains fibre and vitamin C.Plums are a good source of calcium, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin E. Bananas contain potassium and high in Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B2.They are very very easy to digest.
- Cut the plum in half lengthwise.Twist the two halves and take out the pit
- Peel the skin, cut the pear lengthwise.Remove the core portion and cut the pear into pieces
- Remove the skin of banana and mash it finely
- Drop the plum and pear into the boiling water and immerse it for 10 seconds,this is blanching.
- when it comes soft, blend into puree in a blender or can be mashed
- Finally add the banana mash into the puree and mix well.
- This puree can be given after introducing all fruits separately.
- Always check for allergy reaction and follow three days rule before introducing new food.
- Introduce one new food at a time.
- Sterilize the bowl and spoon before feeding baby.