Piyush recipe with step-wise pictures and video recipe. Piyush is a thick yogurt based summer drink prepared with shrikhand, milk and nuts. This dessert drink is rich, creamy and delicious than lassi and famous in Maharashtra and Gujarat. To make this cooling drink easily, it is necessary to prepare shrikhand before itself.
You may also like similar recipes here:
I have uploaded the video recipe of Piyush drink below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Shrikhand – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Curd / yogurt – 3 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Cardamom – 3
- Saffron – generous pinch
- Pistachios – for garnishing
1. Keep all the ingredients ready. Take a wide mixing bowl and add shrikhand, curd, milk, honey, saffron and crushed cardamom to it.
2. Mix everything together with whisk or hand blender until creamy.
3. Pour into serving glass and garnish with chopped pistachios.
4. Serve as such or chilled and enjoy.