Plums can be introduced from 6 months to babies.Plums are high in fiber, low in cholesterol, sodium free and rich in Vitamin A & Vitamin C and are great to help with constipation.
- Peel skin from fruit and remove pits and seeds.
- Cut the plum into smaller chunks and steam till it becomes tender
- Mash it or blend it finely.
- Consistency can be adjusted with mother milk or formula milk.
- Always check for allergy reaction and follow three days rule before introducing new food.
- Introduce one new food at a time.
- Sterilize the bowl and spoon before feeding baby.