Pomegranate lassi recipe – Lassi is a thick, creamy yogurt based smoothie. Pomegranate lassi is refreshing and mostly prepared and enjoyed during summers. I have made lots of lassi recipes in this season and it has become my recent favorite nowadays. I just blend some fruits to the curd and enjoy it throughout the day.
This pomegranate lassi is not only delicious but also healthy. This can be given to kids on evening or as a drink in afternoon in this hot climate. Lassi is Shravs favorite too so will be posting lots variations in lassi.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Oats Dates Lassi
- Gulkand badam pisin lassi
- Salted cucumber lassi
- Punjabi sweet lassi
- Low fat Mango milkshake
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Pomegranate seeds – 1/2 cup
- Curd / yogurt – 1 cup
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Honey – 2 tbsp
1. Take the pomegranate seeds along with other ingredients in a blender and blend for a minute until frothy.
2. Pour into serving glass and add few mint leaves on top.
3. You can also serve it chilled by refrigerating or adding some ice cubes on top.
4. Enjoy this refreshing and tasty pomegranate lassi.