Pumpkin and Banana can be given from 6 months to babies.Pumpkins are good sources of potassium, protein, and iron.Bananas contains potassium, fiber and are high in Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and Vitamin B2.
- Cut the pumpkin into half and remove the seeds at centre
- Cut the flesh into pieces and steam for about 15 minutes
- When it cools down blend into puree
- Mash banana removing skin and add into puree
- Heat ghee in a pan, add this to it and saute for a minute (This step is optional)
- Always check for allergy reaction and follow three days rule before introducing new food.
- Introduce one new food at a time.
- Sterilize the bowl and spoon before feeding baby.