Pumpkin and Carrots can be introduced from 6 months to babies. they are not only colorful vegetables but also bundled with goodness. Carrots are very high in beta carotene and Pumpkin are rich in antioxidants.
- Peel carrots and remove the ends. Slice into chunks.
- Peel pumpkin with a peeler. Cut in half and use a spoon to remove seeds. Cut the halves into cubes.
- Put the water in a pan and boil. Add the vegetables and cover. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Puree with a blender or mash in hand.
- Always check for allergy reaction and follow three days rule before introducing new food.
- Introduce one new food at a time.
- Sterilize the bowl and spoon before feeding baby.