Ragi milkshake recipe with step-wise pictures. Ragi milkshake is a delicious, healthy drink prepared with ragi flour and milk as main ingredients. It is excellent source of calcium, Iron and other nutrients. This drink is very good for kids as breakfast or as evening drink after school. Ragi drink strengthens bones and also good for old aged people. This is the first time I tasted ragi milkshake and liked it a lot. You can add cocoa powder to this to make ragi chocolate milkshake.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- ragi malt
- ragi drumstick leaves adai
- finger millet pancakes
- instant ragi dosa
- ragi mudde / ragi kali
Total time required : 20 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Ragi flour – 3 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Milk – 3 cups
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chopped nuts – for garnishing
1. Take ragi flour in a pan. Add water and mix without lumps.
2. Cook in medium flame stirring continuously for few minutes until it thickens.
3. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool. Add this cooked ragi mixture to blender along with sugar, cardamom powder and boiled cooled milk.
4. Blend everything until smooth and frothy. Pour this into serving glass, add ice cubes and garnish with chopped nuts.
5. Serve this healthy drink and enjoy.
6. You can also add scoop of ice cream or fruits to make this drink richer.
YOU CAN BUY THIS HERE: