Ragi wheat flour chapati recipe with step-wise pictures. Ragi wheat flour chapati is a healthy breakfast recipe that goes well with simple chutney and sambar. This chapathi is not only healthy but also tasty. This roti is loaded with full of nutrients and very good for kids as breakfast or dinner.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 20 minutes
No. Of serving : 3
- Ragi flour – 1 cup
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Warm milk – 1/2 cup
- Water – as required
1. Sieve together ragi flour, wheat flour and salt to a mixing bowl.
2. Add oil and warm milk to the flour mixture and mix well with hands.
3. Add required water little by little to the flour and knead into smooth dough. Keep covered for 10 minutes.
4. Then divide the dough into small balls. Roll the balls flat using rolling pin and dusting some flour as required.
5. Heat a pan, drizzle some oil and cook the chapatis in medium flame flipping both sides until brown spots appear.
6. The healthy ragi wheat flour chapati is ready.
7. Serve hot with chutney, kurma or curry of your choice.