Rava coconut ladoo recipe with step-wise pictures. Rava coconut ladoo is an easy, quick, traditional festival recipe. It is very simple recipe that can be prepared in no time for any festival or neivedhyam. It is usually prepared with roasted sooji, coconut, ghee and fried nuts as main ingredients. But I have not added ghee in making this rava ladoo and learned it from my mom. She makes it often as evening snack at home.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Besan ladoo without ghee
- Oats coconut ladoo
- Rava ladoo with condensed milk
- Chapathi ladoo
- Paneer ladoo
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 5
- Rava – 1 cup
- Dry / fresh coconut – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Chopped dates – 1/4 cup
- Cardamom – 3
- Milk – as required for making ladoos. (approx. 4 tbsp)
1. Heat a pan and add rava to it. Dry roast it in medium flame for 2-3 minutes without changing color. Keep aside.
2. Take sugar and Cardamom in mixer. Powder it together and add it to roasted rava.
3. Add coconut and chopped dates to the rava mixture. Mix everything well.
4. Pour milk little by little to the rava mixture. Mix together to make it crumbly.
5. When it is hot enough to touch and if you are able to make ladoos then stop adding milk. Take small portion and make ladoos out of it.
6. The delicious Rava ladoo is ready.
7. As milk is added, it remains good for 3 days at room temperature.