Lassi is my favorite drink to have in summers. The cucumber added to lassi makes it refreshing, cool and healthy. This time I have tried salted version and liked it a lot. You can also add little more water and enjoy it as cucumber buttermilk. This lassi is not only a morning drink but also can be had as appetizer before a meal. Do try this lassi and beat the heat. A complete collection of summer drink recipes coming soon.
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 3-4
- Cucumber – 2
- Curd – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Green chilli – 1
- Salt – as required
1. Wash the cucumber, peel the skin, remove seeds and chop into slices.
2. Add the cucumber slices to blender along with curd, water, salt, green chilli and coriander leaves.
3. Blend everything until smooth. Pour into serving glass, garnish with coriander leaves.
4. The refreshing cucumber lassi is ready.
You can also enjoy this in sweet version adding sugar or honey to the lassi instead of green chilli.