Sapodilla is a sweet fruit that can be introduced to babies between the ages of 6-8 months. It is also safe to introduce sapodilla to infants because it does not cause allergic reactions but always follow three days rule to check for allergy symptoms.This is a good source of vitamin E and potassium. It’s quick and easy to make and doesn’t need any cooking.
- Peel off the outer layers first and then take out the seeds that are at the center of the fruit.
- Crush the fruit pulp and make puree out of it and can be given to baby.
- Though the fruit is soft, yet there can be issues of choking so mash it well.
- Always check for allergy reaction and follow three days rule before introducing new food.
- Introduce one new food at a time.
- Sterilize the bowl and spoon before feeding baby.