Sharjah shake / banana chocolate milkshake is a thick, creamy and delicious dessert drink. It is like a milkshake commonly found in Kerala juice shops. The difference between milkshake and sharjah shake is that sharjah drink is thicker and prepared with frozen milk.
I didn’t have frozen milk while preparing and don’t want to wait till the milk freezes, so added lots of ice cubes and reduced the amount of milk. This resulted in a thick, creamy shake.
I didn’t add ice cream as it is already thick. You can add a scoop of ice cream on top if you like. I have added cocoa powder for rich chocolaty color and flavor.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- Mango milkshake
- Chikoo milkshake
- Bourbon chocolate milkshake
- Dates milkshake
- Kiwi banana milkshake
- Gulkand banana milkshake
- Strawberry blueberry milkshake
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Banana – 1 large size
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Ice cubes – 1 cup
- Bournvita – 1 tbsp
- Chocolate powder / cocoa powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
1. Take banana slices, ice cubes and milk in a blender. Pulse it well.
2. Add sugar, Bournvita and cocoa powder to it. Blend everything until creamy.
3. Pour into tall serving glass and dust some Bournvita on top.
4. Enjoy this delicious drink in summers.