Lemonade recipe – Lemonade is a simple yet tasty summer drink that is prepared at every home. It is prepared within two minutes and a best thirst quencher. This is a basic lemonade recipe where any variations can be made adding fruits like mango, watermelon and cucumber. I have seen some people prepare this lemonade by making a simple sugar syrup and mixing lemon juice. I have just mixed everything together and this is how I like it and takes only a minute.
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. Of serving : 4
- Lemon – 1 big size
- Water – 4 cups
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Ice cubes – as required
1. Take water in a wide bowl, add sugar and salt to it. Mix with a spoon until the sugar dissolves.
2. Cut the lemon into two halves and squeeze the juice to the water. You can also use lemon squeezer.
3. Pour it into bottle and refrigerate.
4. Adjust the amount of sugar according to your taste and sourness of lemon.
5. Serve it in a glass adding ice cubes and lemon slices.
This is my mom holding the tray with juice. She was very shy and told me that her hands are very rough. She don’t want to hold it and I somehow convinced her and taken a picture. The hands that has worked very hard in raising me and my brother. We just love her.