Spaghetti stir fry recipe with step-wise pictures and video recipe. This Spaghetti recipe is a Indian style stir fry prepared adding vegetables. I have made with wheat spaghetti and added some rosemary olive and garlic oregano herb spices. Adding these spices is optional and you can add garam masala for Indian touch. I have added carrot, capsicum and cabbage. You can also add green peas, beans or mushrooms.
You may also like similar recipes here:
I have uploaded the video recipe of spaghetti stir fry below. Subscribe to my youtube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 30 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Spaghetti – 100 gms
- Onion – 1
- Carrot – 1
- Capsicum – 1
- Cabbage – 1/2 small size
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Seasoning spices – 2 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Oil – 2 tsp + 1 tbsp
- Water – as required
1. Take water in a pan, add a tsp of salt and a tbsp of oil to water. Add spaghetti and cook until it turns soft.
2. It will take time to cook than regular noodles. Meanwhile chop onion and vegetables.
3. Once it gets cooked, drain the water and wash it in cold water to prevent sticking.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add onion and saute until it turns translucent.
5. Then add chopped vegetables and saute for a minute. Sprinkle little water and cook for few minutes until it gets cooked.
6. Now add cooked spaghetti along with required salt and spices. Toss well so that everything gets mixed.
7. Serve hot with a simple ketchup.
8. Enjoy this stir fried spaghetti for breakfast.