Spiced Hot chocolate recipe with step-wise pictures. Spiced Hot chocolate is my favorite drink to enjoy in winter. The spices added to the chocolate drink makes it more tastier and spicy. This spiced hot chocolate makes a perfect drink during rains in winter. I made it for my brother adding pepper seeds for his cold. The mint leaves added gives the taste and flavor of mint combined with chocolate.
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Milk – 2 cups
- Cocoa powder / chocolate powder – 2 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1 inch stick
- Cloves – 3
- Cardamom – 2
- Pepper seeds – 5 (optional)
- Mint leaves – 6
1. Boil milk in a pan. Take cocoa powder in a bowl, add little milk and mix without lumps.
2. Once milk comes to boil, add cinnamon, cardamom, Cloves and pepper seeds to it. Stir and boil in low flame.
3. Add sugar and dissolved cocoa powder to the milk. Mix well and boil for 2 minutes.
4. Remove from flame, pour into serving glass and add mint leaves to the milk.
5. Serve hot adding grated chocolate or whipping cream.