Plums are very good source of fibre and low in cholesterol and high in vitamin A & C and can be given to babies from 6 months. I have prepared this smoothie little spicy to give variation in taste to my baby girl. She is a smoothie lover and enjoys every spoon of it. So I prepare smoothie often with varieties of fruits and ingredients. Pepper and dry ginger in this smoothie gives a real twist in taste. It is very good option to have plums.
- Plums – 2
- Grapes – 1/2 cup
- Dates chopped – 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves – 10
- Pepper – 8
- Dry ginger – 1/2 tsp
- Wash the fruits and mint leaves. Remove skin and seeds from plum. Chop into pieces.
- Transfer all the ingredients to a blender and blend everything into a smoothie.
- Add chopped nuts at top before serving which is optional.
- Water is not required as the water content in grapes is enough for making this.
- Any seasonal fruits like watermelon can be added.
- If thick consistency is needed then one banana can be added while blending.