Spinach egg muffins recipe with step-wise pictures. Spinach egg muffins is a healthy, low calorie breakfast recipe prepared baking eggs and spinach. This also makes a perfect evening snack box for kids. It is loaded with goodness of fresh spinach and eggs. This muffins are easy to make and a delicious breakfast with mayonnaise.
You may also like similar recipes:
Total time required : 20 minutes
No. Of serving : 6 muffins
- Eggs – 4
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1/2
- Spinach – 1 cup of leaves
- Salt – as required
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Garlic granules – 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease the muffin tray with oil.
2. Heat a pan adding oil, add chopped onion and saute until translucent. Add chopped tomato and cook until mushy.
3. Add washed spinach leaves and saute for a minute until it shrinks. Switch off the flame.
4. Take a mixing bowl, break eggs and add to the bowl.
5. Now add salt, pepper powder, garlic granules and saute spinach mixture to the eggs in bowl. Whisk well until combined.
6. Ladle the egg mixture into greased muffin tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until the top becomes little firm.
7. Allow it to cool completely. Remove from the tray using spoon.
8. Serve it with sauce of your choice.
My favorite choice is to have with garlic mayonnaise.