Strawberry blueberry milkshake recipe with step-wise pictures. Is there who says no to this super yummy strawberry blueberry milkshake?. I love creamy milkshakes and it is always filling with lots of fiber and antioxidants. The combination of milk and ice cream is definitely calorie counter but I can walk an extra mile for this delightful drink. This is can be had as breakfast drink or snack throughout the day. The best part is it only takes a few minutes to make a perfect refreshing milkshake if you have fruits at home and it is my way of having lazy day breakfast.
Total time required : 5 minutes
No. of serving : 2
- Strawberry – 1/2 cup
- Blueberry – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1 and 1/2 cups
- Vanilla ice-cream – 2 scoops
- Sugar – 2 tsp or as you prefer
1. Wash the strawberry and blueberry and add into a blender.
2. Combine all the remaining ingredients in the blender and puree until smooth.
3. Pour into serving glass and enjoy.
- Add extra milk or water if you want the milkshake to be thin.
- Any sweetener of your choice can be added.