Sukku milagu paal recipe with step-wise pictures. Sukku milagu paal is healthy, soothing drink prepared with dry ginger and pepper. This drink helps to treat cold, cough, indigestion, sore throat and increases immunity. This spices added to milk makes it tastier and healthier. It is very comforting drink in winters.
You may also like similar recipes here:
Total time required : 15 minutes
No.of serving : 2
- Milk – 2 cups
- Dry ginger powder – 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
- Crushed pepper – 3
- Jaggery / palm sugar – 2 tbsp
1. Boil milk in a pan. Once it starts boiling, simmer the flame and add ginger powder, Cardamom powder and crushed pepper to it.
2. Mix well and boil for 2-3 minutes in medium flame. If adding palm sugar or palm candy you can add it to milk while boiling along with other ingredients.
3. Remove the milk from flame. Once it cools a bit, add jaggery and mix until it dissolves.
4. Strain the milk and serve immediately.
- Add Jaggery after removing from flame as it may curdle the milk when added while boiling.